WINTER SPORT REGISTRATION 2015
FINAL REGISTRATION/PAYMENT FOR WINTER SPORT WILL BE THURSDAY 26 FEBRUARY
For Registrations and payments received after Friday 27 February we cannot guarantee there will be a place in a team or even a team available.
The following sports are offered for winter. Click here for forms.
Please read and be aware of the Tawa College Code of Behaviour document in the folder.
- Badminton: Senior and Junior-Boys and Girls
- Basketball: Senior and Junior-Boys and Girls
- Cheerleading: Mixed Team
- Football: Senior and Junior-Boys and Girls
- Hockey: Senior and Junior-Boys and Girls
- Netball: Senior and Junior-Girls – Junior girls must also purchase a Netball top
- Rugby: Senior and Junior-Boys – Junior boys should attend the weigh in on Registration night.
- Underwater Hockey: Mixed
- Waterpolo: Senior and Junior Mixed team
Payment and forms may be returned to the main office prior to the registration evening. Internet payments can be made to the school account 123192 0011938 00 for reference please put the sport and child’s name. Forms should be returned to the main office with a copy of the transaction statement.
The final chance to register will be at the official Tawa College Registration night for all winter sports held in the Tawa College gym on Thursday 26 February from 5pm to 8pm.
Please note that Junior Rugby players must attend this night in order to be weighed.
- Coaches and Officials from most codes will be in attendance so you can direct any queries you may have to the appropriate people
- Registration forms for all codes will be available
- Sport fees can be paid in one payment eg. If playing more than one sport only one payment is required.
- Eftpos facilities will be available
- Cash, cheque payments are also accepted on this evening
- Receipts available on request
- Where possible trial dates will also be attached to registration forms
- All Y9 or new Netball players (Y9, Y10 and Y11) must purchase a top this can be collected on the night or at a later date as organised through the student notices.
- For Registrations and payments received after Thursday 26 February we cannot guarantee there will be a place in a team.
Please note in some cases that teams may not be able to go ahead without assistance from you in the manner of coaching or managing. There is a space to note this on the forms please do so if you can help in any way.
Students will only be able to be attend trials if they are registered and paid.