Japanese club with Kana, Hitomi, and Benio
E2 (Fri 19 May)
Come along to E2 at lunchtime today to practice your Japanese, learn about the current trends in Japan, and learn the current dance craze!
C5 (Tue 23 May - Lunch)
The following students need to finish there BIO201 Enzyme assessment in C5 at lunch Tuesday (23rd) and Wednesday (24th):
Hanifa Kodirova, Lauren Lim, Anais Lucas, Helen Oliver, Robbie Norris, Zephaniah Neru, Anya Donohue, Liam Kelly, Olivia Bixley and any other students from other BIO classes that need to catch up.
Learn to Crochet
Library (Fri 19 May - 1:30 - 2:20)
Attn: Students and Staff - Ever wanted to learn to crochet? Here's your chance! When: Friday lunchtimes. Where: The Annex, Information Centre. Come along, bring your friends and learn a new skill! You do not need to bring anything to participate. If anyone has some wool that is no longer wanted, we would be very pleased to receive any donations.
Otago Uni Wellington Info Evening
Westpac Stadium (Thu 25 May - 7:30pm)
Year 13: University of Otago Information Evening is on Thursday 25 May at the Westpac Stadium at 7:30pm.
Porirua Grand Traverse Winning Team
G9 (Thu 18 May)
Your prize - a Team Mayhem singlet has arrived. Pick up my office.
(Luke Russell, Charlotte Tomkies, Lennan Griffiths, Isabel Willoughby, Harrison Wong, Neariah Jackson, Casper Prescott, Jake Keats, Nathanael Jackson, Josh Prescott, Mrs. Hodge)
PARKING ON COLLEGE GROUNDS
A reminder that all students cars during the school day 8am-3.30pm are NOT to be parked in the College grounds. Parking is available in the Student car park or on Duncan Street.
A-block toilets will be locked at lunchtime until further notice.
JUNIOR TRIANGULAR EXCHANGE
Meeting at 1.20pm today in the gym for all involved in this exchange - if you are unsure please come to check if this includes you.
Badminton Junior 1 Boys and Girls
Basketball Junior Boys and Girls
Netball Junior A and Junior B teams
Football Boys - all Junior 15 A players and the extras who have registered with the Sports Office
Football Girls - All Y9 and Y10 players in the 1st XI team and Amy Barris, Maia Baxter, Kaitlyn Bremner, Lily Conroy, Rylee Gardner, Liliane Gordon, Grace Hartley, Jamie Mason-Jones,Georgia Plimmer and Izzy Southon
Hockey Girls - All Y9 and Y10 players in the 1st XI team and Isabella Adams, Lucy Campbell and Risha Patel
Senior helpers are required to turn up too.
Triangular Exchange - football Boys
All Y9 and Y10 boys in the 15A team there is a practise at Lunchtime on Friday on our Turf
SCHOOL CROSS COUNTRY
2017 TAWA COLLEGE CROSS COUNTRY ORGANISATION
DATE Monday May 22
ENTRANTS Years 9 and10 Compulsory. Entries called for SENIORS (Years 11, 12 and 13.) Seniors competing will be marked excused from class period 3 only if they are an official finisher.
DISTANCE 3kms for all classes. Pupils will be shown the course in P.E. classes
ORDER OF EVENTS
9.35 Roll Check for Year 10 in normal period 2 classrooms unless notified.
9.45 Year 10 Boys Race starts. Top Field Carpark
9.50 Year 10 Girls Race starts. Top Field Carpark
11.20 Roll check for Year 9 in normal period 3 classrooms unless notified.
11.30 Year 9 Boys Race starts. PLUS ALL SENIORS Top Field Carpark
11.35 Year 9 Girls Race starts
1. Timing – Year 9, 11, 12 and 13 have normal period 2. Year 10 11, 12 and13 have normal period 3.
2. Dress – All Year 9 and 10 competitors must wear correct P.E. gear. Years 11, 12 and 13 wear a PLAIN change of clothes.
3. Changing – Year 9 pupils get changed at interval Year 10 pupils are to come to school dressed to run under school uniform. Bags will be kept in roll call classroom. Pupils will return to that room to collect bags at the end of their races.
4. Participation – Any Year 9 and 10 pupils not taking part MUST have a note to hand to the teacher taking their roll check. Non participants will be supervised by a teacher in charge of their class in the allocated room.
5. All finishers will be given a place card which they will take to the table marked for their House behind the finishing area. This will be a double check to make sure that all those present at roll call actually compete and finish the course. Placings will be recorded beside the names on house rolls.
Specify a Notice Subject
The office has several watches plus electronic devices, pencil cases, jewellery, keys etc. Please see office staff if you have lost any of these items/
PUFFER JACKET FROM TERM 1
Please see the office staff if this may be yours.