Students can choose their own locker and will need to provide their own padlock, or buy one from the school office for $5.00.
Students will have the locker for one year at a time. The lockers will be cleared at the end of each year.
The Year 9 students and students who paid for a locker last year ...Read the rest of this topic
SPORT INFORMATION FOR 2017
We take this opportunity to welcome you to sport at Tawa College. All registration forms for summer sport and the 2017 Sports Department Information booklet are now available on this website. Summer Sport is played during Terms 1 and 4. The closing date for all summer...Read the rest of this topic
Here are some good examples from Mr Foulds class:
- Bevan, Robbie | http://lordxenu.neocities.org/
- Gillespie-Peniata, Tiara | http://5tgillespiepeniata.neocities.org/index.html
- Harriss, Sarah | http://sharriss-desinger-profile.neocities.org/
- Hurnen, Ryan | http://5rhurnen.neocities....
- Burnett Award for citizenship - Chloe Johnston
- Walker Trophy, top Y11 - Johniel Bocacao
- Flaws Trophy, top Y12 - Chinmaya Dixit
- Kemp Prize 4th aggregate Y13 - Daniel Wrench
- Lord Cobham Scholarship 3rd aggregate Y13 - Olivia Southon
- Proxime Accessit - Ruth Holness
- Dux - Grace Feltham
- Tawa Borough Scholarship and the Murray Trophy went to Ruth Holness
A full list of all Prizewinners (including Cultural & Sporting) can be found here.
Students gave a presentation to staff on Tuesday outlining how they built the oven and what skills they developed over the year. At the presentations Mr Lucas congratulated the students on the finished product which is both professionally done and is an asset to the school for future courses such as Foods or Retail. He told them they “had created a lasting legacy which others could use, enjoy and learn from”.
Click here to see more photos